PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT POLICY
Public Service Announcements are offered as a community service by KANW 89.1. They are reserved for non-profit organizations, for publicizing events or services, and for requesting volunteers.
Public Service Announcements can only be submitted by mail, email on KANW.com on the Events tab. Please do not call or fax your announcement. Send announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 2020 Coal SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87106
- All potential PSAs must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
- We prefer to get prepared scripts, but you can also send us a press release or brochure. Pre-produced PSAs are not accepted under any circumstances.
- Please include a telephone number that our listeners can contact for more information. We also recommend including a web address and/or an email address.
- No events or services costing more than $50 will be considered.
- Announcers will not include a PSA when you phone in your dedication during our local programming.
- Because of their limited audience, PSA's for college or high school reunions will not be considered.
- FCC regulations discourage Public Radio Stations from promoting fundraisers for other organizations, even non-profits.
- Due to the high volume of PSA requests, we cannot notify you as to whether your PSA was aired on KANW.